The main idea of the educational program is to provide practical information, advice and tips on climate-energy measures, planning and how to implement climate-energy management. The goal is to provide energy managers with a comprehensive foundation of information that they need to know in their daily practice.
The starting point is the SECAP methodology and the German “climate protection management”. The training program also responds to the obligation to prepare an energy audit for the coming period. The program participant will thus gain the skill to fulfill the obligations and at the same time prepare a simplified form of SECAP on the property of the city.
A total of 28 topics have been prepared to provide the climate and energy manager with the basic information needed for day – to – day operations in managing the city ‘s assets.
- The topics are supported by elaborated sample documents and documents in the form of an e-book
- The total hourly allowance for the training is 40 hours
- The implementation of the educational program will take place in the period from April to July 2021.
- The training program for city representatives is based on German and Czech experience with the implementation of “energy and climate management” in cities.
- The training is being prepared as part of the EmpowerClimate project, which is supported by The European Climate Initiative (EUKI) funded by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU).
- The background materials include examples of good practice supplemented by current legislation, a comparison of German, Czech and Slovak approaches and practical aspects of the use of new subsidies in the period 2021 – 2030.
WS 2: Implementace KEM, část 1.
- Předpoklady pro zavedení KEM
- Předmět a rozsah KEM
- Energetická a emisní bilance
- Příklady z praxe
Experti: Petr Daniš, Jaroslav Klusák, Miroslav Šafařík
WS 5: Projektová příprava, investiční plánování
- Principy investičního plánování
- Příprava komplexního projektu
- Jak správně připravit, vysoutěžit a realizovat projekt
- Přehled dotačních možností
- Příklady z praxe
Experti: Petr Daniš, Jaroslav Klusák, Marcel Lauko
This project is part of the European Climate Initiative (EUKI). EUKI is a project financing instrument by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU). The EUKI competition for project ideas is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH. It is the overarching goal of the EUKI to foster climate cooperation within the European Union (EU) in order to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions.